Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eden doesn't live here anymore

That's right, Eden is gone. But that's okay. Instead we have Buzz Lightyear living with us. This particular Buzz looks just like Eden except for we have to call her (him) Buzz. It has been very confusing for me. The other day I was trying to tell, who I thought was Eden, that we weren't suppose to be playing with something:

Eden, don't touch the batteries, you know you aren't allowed to touch those.

no, no, no Buzz!

Sorry, Buzz, don't touch the batteries

Another incident happened just after that (or before, I'm too confused to know). Eden (or so I thought) had just thrown something away for me:

Good job Eden!

No, good job Buzz!

You can see how confused I am. At least when she comes down the stairs she tells me who she is: "Buzz is coming!"

Fortunately, Aunt Lacey has saved us by sending Eden (I think) a Buzz Lightyear doll. We talk to and about Buzz all the time and it is a little less confusing for me. So maybe Eden will come live with us again now that she has her very own Buzz to come with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you can find the whole outfit for Buzz? My kids have it!

BUZZLIGHTYEAR TO THE RESCUE....that's all I hear come out of my kids mouth anymore too!