Yesterday morning at 5am I wake up to hear this:
"Daniel, Daaaniiiiel, Daaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiiel"
Daniel gets out of bed and rescues his favorite girl and she requests "Chocolate Milk" so he sticks her in our bed and goes downstairs for the sippy cup. She takes a few sips and says "All Done!" Then she says "Go Night-night!" and scoots over to Daniel's pillow and lays down and then says "Covers, please!". Daniel gives me a grin that says he is the happiest dad in the world and Eden and "Daniel" share his pillow and sleep until the alarm goes off for Daniel to get up to go to work.
He then returns the sleeping girl to her crib and gets ready for work. Of course he is still in a daze that the sweetest girl in the world wanted to snuggle with her daddy this morning. I do have to admit that it was pretty cute. I am just glad that Daniel doesn't mind sharing his pillow because it wouldn't have worked with mama. I guess that is why she called for "Daniel". :)
No comments:
Post a Comment