For round 2 we started with a get together at Alex's house. Brayden was there too! We had hot dogs and decorated cupcakes. Then it was time to get into costumes to go trick or treating around the neighborhood. Sage was nice enough to wear her costume for a few pictures and then she was finished with it...but I will take what I can get. We went trick or treating as a group and I have to say that it was the most fun I have EVER had trick or treating. Eden was the voice for the group in saying "trick or treat" and she started adding "Happy Halloween" as we would leave a house. We walked to a lot of houses and she wanted to keep going!!! but we had enough fun for one night. I just cannot believe she walked so far. I pushed Sage in the stroller and she quickly fell asleep, but Eden was so happy to keep going from house to house. Her Daddy was so proud. She made quite a haul...the bucket was completely full! I think the candy should last until Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment