Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All Dressed Up...

A couple of weeks ago we were planning a trip to the library and Eden wanted to dress up to go. I couldn't think of a good reason why she shouldn't, so she put her best princess dress on and her "cowgirl" hat and all her jewelry and declared that the "princess cowgirl" was ready to go. When we walked into the children's section everyone just turned and stared and then started to ooh and aah over her. She loved it, of course. She was a little disappointed that people kept calling her a beautiful princess and not a beautiful princess cowgirl, but sometimes we just have to deal with those little disappointments life gives us, right? Of course the outfit came off before we left the library but she had a great time and I felt like a great mom because I let her dress up...definitely a win-win :)


No comments: