Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why I Love Target

OK...maybe I don't really "love" Target, but I really like shopping there because I can get cute matching outfits for my sweet girls for cheap...and I can even find CareBear socks on the dollar aisle....this is HUGE considering Eden is currently into CareBears.

Eden wanted to hold Sage's hand for the picture...but obviously Sage did not...pretty common occurrence around here...
Eden let go of Sage's hand and I got Sage to look at the camera...pretty amazing *wink*



3 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Two-too cute!!!I love matching kids. I don't even have the same gender but I try to match them as close as I can get.

Are ya'll going to the Oil Ranch?

Rydgd said...

I AM in love with Target. It's my happy place! Cute blog...I've added you as one of my peeps :)

Anonymous said...

so I was just at a store that had care bear socks.....which ones do you have, and I'll pick you up matching ones for the girlies....