Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Better Bring Your Wallet When You Visit the Kitchen

OK - so I have not been a very good blogger this summer. Suffice it to say, we went lots of places and had lots of fun. It feels nice to finally be getting back into a routine. So instead of trying to play catch up with the blog, I think I will just start from right here.

Eden has been earning prizes from the "Mommy Store" for completing her reading lessons. The latest prize, a little tin bank. Of course I also gave her a few coins to put in her new bank, but she wanted more. I told her she could earn some by doing chores so she made her bed, cleaned up Sage's toys, and dusted the living room.

She still wanted more coins so she devised her own way of collecting....she set up a tollway in the kitchen. To get in (or out) of the kitchen you had to put a coin in her bank. All I can say is "That's my girl!"

No comments: