Conversations with Eden are always fun and surprising and really funny. I never get tired of what she has to say:
I was waking her up one morning for preschool (early) and she rolls over and looks out the window, "Mommy, it's still night outside I am going back to sleep."
"Eden, it is already morning and you have to get up and jump in the shower real fast."
"Am I really that stinky?" (and really, no she wasn't, but she still had to take a shower)
"You still have to take a shower."
"Ok, but will you make me breakfast while I take a shower? I want scrambled eggs and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and chocolate milk."
Um, can you say "growth spurt"? Off I went to prepare the massively large breakfast, which in fact, she did eat, and the not so stinky Eden took a shower and became even less stinky. It is a good thing I bought a size larger clothes when I did her winter clothes shopping because she might have grown out of them before she even wore them.
No comments:
Post a Comment