Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween

Aren't you proud of me?  It isn't even Thanksgiving and I am already posting Halloween pictures!  Lame, I know, but I try to celebrate my small accomplishments, so just humor me.  This year for Halloween Daniel decided that he and I need to dress up as Link and Princess Zelda from the Nintendo game, The Legend of Zelda.  And he also decided that we needed to make our own costumes, so being the nice wife that I am, I humored him.  (plus he is a really nice husband, and I should humor him once in a while, right?)  So lots of fabric, spray paint, and many late nights later....you have Link and Zelda...and also a promise from Daniel that we won't do this again next year :)  But they did turn out awesome, don't you think?  Thank goodness I didn't have to make the girls' costumes as well.  Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I'm pretty sure Sage's favorite holiday is Halloween.  I mean, she is addicted to candy (and frosting).  She would eat candy morning, noon, and night and every available moment in between if I would let her.  But since I will only let her have a piece of candy after she eats a meal, her regular eating habits have improved.  Go figure.

Meggan as Princess Zelda - I look good with a sword, right?


Daniel as Link

Trunk or treat - these sweet girls went as a witch and a princess

Then for Halloween they decided to go as Snow White and Minnie Mouse - I guess it is always good to have options.

No comments: