Tuesday, August 28, 2012

She's 3!

July is a great month.  Sage and I both get to celebrate our birthdays.  And this sweet little girl turned 3 years old this year.  I can't believe it!  Why does time keep going faster?  We let Eden stay up and help us decorate.  I got up early and went to get birthday donuts.  The birthday girl got to open presents and have birthday donuts and do pretty much whatever she wanted.




I love that little face.  I pinch those cheeks ALL the time :)


Eden made her a great card - with a little help from Daddy


And we played with the new princess Legos she got

The next day we had a little party with a few of her friends.  Since Sage likes frosting so much I decided to make ice cream cone cupcakes and really pile the frosting on so they looked like ice cream cones.  I think they turned out cute.





Three things that I love about Sage:
1.  She gives the best loves!  She will come up out of the blue and say, "I love you!" and give you a big hug
2.  She is a tease - this keeps our family laughing
3.  She likes to do things herself - while this quality tends to frustrate her Daddy, I know what an awesome gift this can be :)

We love our Sage!

No comments: