Monday, November 5, 2012

My Brother Gets Married!

I know everyone is waiting for Disney Cruise pictures, but I promise they are coming soon.  I have to do things in order and I have been a little busy....doing other things besides blogging...like reading, watching TV, eating bon-bons...you know, the usual.  Ok, back to it.  My little brother got married!  We were all so excited to be together.  Everyone was there but Lacey's husband, Cole, (stupid vet school).  He got married in the Mesa, AZ temple - which is special since Daniel and I got married there and so did Lacey and Cole.  We went out to eat at Red Robin the night before.

Then Lacey and I went back to Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Ron's house to decorate the cake.  I don't know why we get ourselves into these things, but at least the cake didn't suffer...it actually turned out amazing!  And I learned that I can "smooth frost" which is apparently a big deal in the cake decorating world.



Of course I forgot to rotate this picture, but there is the cake in the fridge, waiting for transport.  Transporting cakes is one of the most nerve wracking jobs...just so you know.

The girls waited for us at the visitor's center.

My sister, Lacey, cake decorator and photographer extraordinaire.

The happy couple.  We just love Darci and we are so glad she is part of our family now.  I didn't get very many good pics with my camera...but we did get a few quick snapshots.


Taking instructions from the photographer can leave you confused (*wink*)(Love ya Lace!)

Cutting the cake- I think Justin and Darci were mostly unscathed even through the attempted cake smashing.



No comments: