Aunt Kaysha and Uncle Kaelan joined us for Thanksgiving, and we were so glad they did. We played and ate, and played and ate, and Kaysha and I even went Black Friday shopping. Loads of fun was had by all.
Sage is posing with Eden's Thankful turkey that she made at school. Each feather in the turkey has something written on it that she is thankful for. My favorite feather, blood. Yep, Eden is thankful for blood. When I asked her about it she said that we wouldn't be alive without it. Very true, good point.
The kid's table...with fine china no less :)
Lots of yummy food...and thankfulness...I am thankful for my sister, Kaysha!
Napping after our night of Black Friday shopping...we spent most of our time waiting in check out lines, but we did get some good deals!
Uncle Kaelan showing the girls how to do a proper push-up
And the newest addition to our Christmas Tree - which got put up before Thanksgiving! Go Daniel!
His name is Mr. Christmas. All you have to do is say, "Hello Mr. Christmas" and he responds to your voice and plays music and your Christmas lights blink along. Well, he only responded to a few people's voices and sometimes he came on all by himself...he was quite, er, entertaining (and he was on the tree for the ENTIRE Christmas season). The girls loved him...what can I say.










No comments:
Post a Comment