Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Big Girl Bed

Eden has been sleeping for a few weeks in her new big girl bed (aka not the crib). She even takes naps in it! It just happened all of a sudden and I am very grateful because for a while there I thought we might have to buy another crib ;) She thinks it is so great to get out of her own bed in the morning. She comes to find me and says, " Mama! I waked up! Good morning!"

She even says this after she gets up from her naps in the afternoon. She even tried it the other night when she wanted to stay up later. About half an hour after we put her down for bed we hear her at the top of the stairs " I waked up! Good morning!"

We told her it was still night time and that she needed to go back to sleep to which she replied "But I waked up!" You have to give the girl points for trying. So we got her back down and she said " Mama?" and I said "Yes, Eden"...."I love you."...talk about melt my heart. She really is turning into a big girl.

No comments: