Tonight after dinner I asked Eden if she wanted some grapes. It was just a formality, really, because she LOVES grapes...well, who doesn't. So I washed some and put them in a little bowl for her. Then I got to be entertained...
She started by picking up the smallest grape and saying "look, the baby...awwww" and then she found the biggest grape and named it "Daddy-niel" and there was also a mommy grape and then the grape family had a conversation. I believe the Daddy-niel grape was talking to the baby grape and I was laughing too hard to remember what was said and then she ate them and asked for more.
Then the whole thing started all over again. She has quite the imagination...who needs TV when you have a 2 year old chatter-box? I will have to say that the Daddy-niel grape was the favorite because it talked the most out of all the grapes. Strangely true to life ;)
2 comments:
She is so animated. It was fun to see her at the library last week. What a funny girl! She's so cute and full of spirit.
The park is over by Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby in Tomball. It's a small park but a lot of photographers like to use it to snap pictures there.
Post a Comment