Friday, May 8, 2009

Catching Up - A Date with Daddy

A couple of weeks ago I took Eden to the park and I forgot to post the pics. Also, later that night her Daddy took her on her first "date". I had somewhere to go and he decided to take her to the movies to see Earth. She was so excited she has since requested "dates" with Daddy-niel, and of course they had a great time on their date. They made it through about an hour of the movie, which is pretty good for a two year old. She really loved the popcorn, but Daddy-niel said her favorite part about the whole date was getting to play the video games in the lobby before the movie. I hope they can enjoy many more "dates" like that in the future. I definitely don't want her going on any other kind of dates...;)

Swinging at the park


Being too adventurous and daring for Mommy's nerves...


Sliding is Eden's favorite


Getting ready to go on a date with Daddy


No comments: