I also got to have breakfast in bed Sunday morning and enjoy sweet kisses and loves from my sweet girl. And then to top it off I got to talk to my brother on the phone. He is currently serving a mission in Argentina and he only gets to call home on Christmas and Mother's Day, and fortunately he got to call his sister's too. So, all in all, the best mother's day yet. I really think it's the best holiday because I love nothing more than to celebrate how much I love my daughters. Plus, all the doting from my sweet husband helps too ;)Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
I had a great Mother's Day. These flowers arrived at my door along with a little box of chocolates a few days before Mother's Day. They smell so good and are really quite beautiful (please disregard my messy, cluttered table). Then on Saturday Eden and Daniel presented me with a balloon and a card. Eden kept saying "Happy Mother's Day!" over and over on Saturday and Sunday, usually when she was playing with my balloon. She would hand it to me every time and say "Look! I got you a present!" It was sooooo cute.
I also got to have breakfast in bed Sunday morning and enjoy sweet kisses and loves from my sweet girl. And then to top it off I got to talk to my brother on the phone. He is currently serving a mission in Argentina and he only gets to call home on Christmas and Mother's Day, and fortunately he got to call his sister's too. So, all in all, the best mother's day yet. I really think it's the best holiday because I love nothing more than to celebrate how much I love my daughters. Plus, all the doting from my sweet husband helps too ;)
I also got to have breakfast in bed Sunday morning and enjoy sweet kisses and loves from my sweet girl. And then to top it off I got to talk to my brother on the phone. He is currently serving a mission in Argentina and he only gets to call home on Christmas and Mother's Day, and fortunately he got to call his sister's too. So, all in all, the best mother's day yet. I really think it's the best holiday because I love nothing more than to celebrate how much I love my daughters. Plus, all the doting from my sweet husband helps too ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment