Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A few recent funnies...

Things have been moving along here. Just waitin' for baby girl number 2 to get big enough to make her debut. Of course, there is never a dull moment with Eden around...

The other night at dinner she pushed back her plate and said "I just can't do it anymore" and kind of sighed. Sooo dramatic, but funny none the less. I informed her that was fine if she was finished but she would have to eat more dinner if she wanted the marshmallows she requested earlier. Marshmallows are a big bargaining chip...so she decided to finish her dinner.

Ginny jumped up on the couch with her one afternoon and Eden started petting and loving her and then she took her hands and squeezed Ginny's furry cheeks and said " I just love you". I used to feel sorry for Ginny, but she hangs around and asks for more, so it is her own fault ;)

And finally, I put a movie on for her the other night and she told me "Thank you, my friend." Well, you are welcome my little friend. Man, I love that girl.

2 comments:

Emily said...

ha ha funny!!! kris is waiting on a current price list from his distributor (or something to that effect) for your food storage. he hasn't forgotten, he just can't seem to get the updated prices.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

she totally cracks me up!