Those that frequent this blog know that Eden likes to pretend to be different things. She has been Buzz and Tinkerbell and Mrs. Incredible. Well, we have now started to watch Monster's Inc. and she has decided that she is Mike Wazowski. And yes she can say "Wazowski" perfectly clear. And Grandma Peggy is now Grandma Wazowski (which she thinks is hilarious), Daddy is Sulley and I am Celia. So now we watch "Monster's Inc incorporated" (that's what she calls it) all the time and I have to call her Mike Wazowski to get her attention.
All I can say is that I like it better than Finding Nemo....and Toy Story...for now, until I am forced to watch is hundreds of times, then I will let you know ;)
2 comments:
She is such a funny little girl! Your pictures of Sage are adorable. I LOVE her hair!
I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with you guys via Emily's blog. Your little Sage is just as beautiful as Eden was and is. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment