Sage getting ready to go home from the hospital

Sage in her new room

Daddy loves to snuggle with his girls

Happy girl in her watermelon outfit
Of course, Eden is not phased by all the changes. She is still up to her old tricks

Of course, Eden is not phased by all the changes. She is still up to her old tricks

One week old...time goes by too fast
First sponge bath at home
Hanging out in the swing, which she does not like

Their first matching outfits

Grandpa and his girls...he doesn't like to hold newborns...they are too fragile

Grandma Peggy and Bop Bop
Sage's first tub bath

Eden loving Sage's hair...we all love Sage's hair
4 comments:
She is so cute! I bet you are having fun dressing them up alike. I am trying to get cassie to come help make bows so when we do it we wll make extras and send them your way!
so cute! i love all the pics. and matching outfits is the way to go. it is so fun!
Wow, she has LOTS of hair! She's a beautiful little girl. I was talking to Daniel at church and told him we've got to come see ya'll. I'll give you a call and see when's a good time. :)
I think you're doing an awesome pic posting pictures while having a toddler and a new baby.
I love the matching outfits. I do that sometimes with my boys, but white shirts isn't that creative.
Post a Comment