Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eden's Latest Antics

Eden keeps us laughing on a regular basis. Here is just a sampling of the recent funnies:

While getting ready for bed one night - "Mom, I don't like bugs. They are too spidery!" (yes, I totally agree) and then without skipping a breath she sticks out her pointer finger and says "I really want a bird to land on my finger!" Yes, that would be totally awesome.


Last night at dinner I asked Eden if she would like to have tacos. "No, tacos are too spicy. Let's go get taco bell!" I asked her what she wanted at taco bell and she made up some gobbledy- gook word for what she wanted that she couldn't pronounce. So then I told her I would make the tacos not spicy and she agreed to eat them. She ate 1.5 tacos...not bad, not bad.

One of her latest bits is pretending to be a parrot named Polly-Polly or having me or Daniel be Polly-Polly. And she asks to feed us crackers, etc. Well yesterday she decided to play with french fries from her happy meal and I was Polly-Polly. She would feed me a fry and I would exclaim "Squawk, yummy fry, squawk!" and of course she giggled. Then it was her turn to be Polly-Polly and I fed her a fry and she said "Squawk, wrong cracker! Squawk, wrong cracker!"
I about fell out of my chair laughing.

I am still constantly amazed at her imagination. It will be really fun to see what her and Sage come up with when Sage learns to talk.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I can't help but crack up(brayden asked me why i'm laughing)...she's so funny!