Monday, January 11, 2010

The Setup

I got a phone call the other day while I was at the store. It was Daniel and he was in a state of shock, this is what went down:

Daniel leaned over Sage's swing to give her a kiss and Sage grabbed his face to give him a love back and then she grabbed his hair and pulled him in further and held him there...he was stuck and while Sage held him captive Eden ran over and grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket.

I didn't believe Daniel as he was telling me this on the phone (of course after he made his escape and recovered his wallet), but he did eventually convince me. These sweet girls of ours already have things figured out. I'm sure if Eden had been able to reach the car keys she would have been headed to the mall before Daddy could even turn around.

All I can say is we are in some serious trouble.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

they're already team working ya'll...I have to agree...you're in serious trouble :)