Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Eden!

We started off the morning bright and early so Eden could open her presents before Daddy had to leave for work. Of course, Ginny-cat had to help. Eden got a new game for her leapster, a fun magnetic pattern block game, and the big item - an art easel and all the accessories! The binky fairy left an awesome marble race game...must be because Eden gave up so many binkies ;)

The first thing she wanted to do was make a necklace with the bead kit her Daddy got her.

Then she painted a beautiful rainbow all by herself. I didn't even tell her what to paint. She just said, "Look Mommy I painted a rainbow!" and I turned around and there it was...such a proud mommy was I.

Then we made her birthday cake and pretty much played all day long. We went to dinner at Red Robin and all the waiter/waitresses sang to Eden and she thought that was the best thing in the world. They even brought her an ice cream sundae. Then we went home and celebrated with more cake, ice cream, and of course, party hats!!! Eden told us before she went to bed: "This was the best birthday ever!"

To my sweet little three year old, I hope all your birthdays are the best birthdays ever!
















No comments: