Friday, April 16, 2010

When I'm All Grown Up

The other day I went visiting teaching and someone asked Eden what she wanted to be when she grew up. I've never asked her this, and I haven't really talked about the different kinds of "jobs" you could have when you grow up. It is probably because I don't like talking about my girls growing up...not yet anyway :) Back to the point...Eden responded, "A mommy!" "I want to be a mommy just like my mommy!".

I about melted right there on the spot. She said it matter of fact and then went right back to playing. It was the sweetest thing I've heard yet, because it wasn't a coached response and it makes me think that I must be doing something right if my sweet girl wants to be a mommy too.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

oh my goodness...that is the sweetest thing. Way to go great Mommy!