Monday, March 21, 2011

Sea World Day 2

Day 2 we started with the dolphins. Eden really wanted to feed them and she especially wanted to pet one. Apparently she had been thinking about it the whole trip, so she was very excited.

Daniel got to pet one too
Here is a video of Eden feeding the dolphins. She told me it was the best part of the whole trip :)


Sage liked looking at the giant aquarium and all the "shishes"

Then Eden decided that she wanted to go on this ride....with the really big drop on the end. I asked her if she was sure and she grabbed her Daddy and they went to get in line.

I caught the ride on video...I was nervous for Eden


But she looked like she had a good time. When she got off the ride I asked her if she had fun and she shook her head yes and then I asked her if she wanted to go again and she said "let me tell you a secret..." So i bent my head down and she whispered in my ear "pssst....psssst....NO!" I laughed out loud...she had fun but it scared her a little. Silly girl.

These rides are more mommy's speed

Eden really liked going on all the rides...this one was less scary then the last one



What a fun trip we had! It was right before things got really busy and the weather was perfect. We will definitely have to go again.

No comments: