Then we moved to the next important thing...birthday donuts. We even got green sprinkles in honor of St. Patrick's Day.
I asked Eden what kind of cake she wanted and she told me a raspberry cake with vanilla frosting and chocolate chips and marshmallows. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to fit in the marshmallows so I talked her out it and we went for sprinkles instead :)
Then I made my sweet girl pose for some birthday pictures. Eden has style and she is full of personality. She is definitely not afraid to be herself.
Trying out her new trampoline
This is my favorite picture :)
Then we got ready for a good-old fashioned backyard birthday party. We hunted for leprechaun gold and played Pin the Tail on the Donkey, and musical chairs, and just had a good time in the nice weather.
The party crew

Eden picked all the chocolate chips off her cake first then started into the frosting. Anything goes when it's your birthday.
She had a great birthday. We ended the day by going to Chick-fil-a for birthday dinner, her choice. She said it was the best birthday ever. I'm sure it was. And in honor of Eden's 4th birthday, here are 4 things that I love about Eden:
- she has a great memory, almost photographic, sometimes it scares me ;)
- she has a great imagination and she loves to make up stories
- she loves music and she loves to dance, it is so much fun to hear her sing. Her great memory means she knows the words to lots of songs :)
- She is compassionate and caring towards us and her friends. She is sweet and loving and makes sure people feel happy. She is free with her hugs.
I love that girl. She is already asking when she will be 5, but for my sake she will be 4 for the rest of the year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment