Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The Kindness of Strangers
Yesterday Eden and I went to our local friendly Wal-Mart for the usual cart full of items. An hour later (most of which was spent waiting to check-out :( ) we were headed to the car and then home. I had a big bag of cat food and some toilet paper underneath the cart and the T.P. fell off on our way to the car. I didn't notice but a nice family pointed it out and the man even volunteered to go pick it up for me. How nice! Not only did he pick it up and bring it back he even fought off some guy that was trying to take off with it. Who steals toilet paper? Anyway, it's nice to know that the kindness of strangers still exists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe someone was going to take off with it!
I am so glad that you were able to have a helpful stranger come to your rescue. I love it when Heavenly Father puts people in our paths to be our angels.
Post a Comment