Friday, October 17, 2008

Sneaky, Sneaky

Last night after Daniel and I put Eden to bed we were finishing up some things downstairs when we thought we heard Eden cry. I went upstairs to check and listened outside her room and didn't hear anything. So, I went back downstairs and was reading and Daniel was working on something for work. About a half hour later I hear some noise again. Not really crying but I decide to go check anyway. This time I can hear Eden walking around in her crib so I decide to go in her room and make sure she has her binky. As soon as I walk in she collapses on the spot and "pretends" to be asleep. I go over to check on her and I can see one little eye peeking out but she doesn't even make a peep! Sneaky little girl. I guess she was having a great time playing in her crib and didn't want to get "caught". I didn't realize the sneakiness starts so early :)

No comments: