Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cough, cough, Sneeze, sneeze

We have all been sick at our house. The coughing, fever, sneezing, body aching kind of sick. Daniel has it the worst right now and Eden and I are getting over it and we are fervently praying that Sage doesn't get it. But despite being sick, we have had some sweet moments:

Two day ago Eden coughed, a lot, and then she looked at me and said, "I don't have a cough. I'm fine. I feel happy!" This is so a Daniel thing to do...not admit that you are really sick. We laughed.

Then tonight, Eden realized her Daddy wasn't feeling well and she followed him up to bed to "tuck him in". Then she crawled in bed with her Daddy and told him a story about how much Jesus loves him and He also loves Eden and mommy. It was so sweet and makes me feel good about all the times I think she isn't listening during scripture time. She also told him another story (and these are her words) "Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess and she lived in a pretty castle..." I didn't hear the rest, but I am sure it was sweet.

Eden is a great nurse. Whenever I cough she asks me if I am ok and if I am feeling happy. Right now she is snuggled in bed with Daniel to make sure he is ok and that he sleeps well.

I have the best girls in the whole world.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Eden is so cute! How sweet! I hope everyone gets well soon.