
Friday, September 18, 2009
Sage is 2 months
My littlest girl is already 2 months old! She had her 2 month Dr. checkup and she weighs 10lbs 12.5oz and is 22in long. That puts her real close to the 50th percentile. She also had to have shots, but she was very brave. Eden had to sit with her on the exam table to make sure everything was OK. Our sweet little Sage smiles, especially when we play pat-a-cake, and coos and she loves it when Eden talks to her. She isn't quite sleeping through the night, but we are working on it and she is getting close. She doesn't like to be in the car, but she doesn't mind being in her car seat if its in the stroller or a shopping cart. She is very snugly and I am definitely taking advantage of that.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is precious! I enjoyed holding her the other day. I almost wanted another one for a minute and then I reminded myself that Brielle's still little. :)
Thanks for coming to the party today. Brayden loved it!
Post a Comment