Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sage's Blessing Day

Here is Sage in her pretty blessing dress. She had to have her binky for the first few pictures because it was nap time and she was cranky, but then she fell asleep and we got pictures sans binky.






Someone is already a Daddy's girl...don't you think?

It was a very special day and Sage received a beautiful blessing. Eden wanted one too and her Daddy was able to give her a father's blessing at home that night. We have the sweetest girls.

3 comments:

Ash said...

I love all that hair! That last pic is too sweet! and the pictures below are to die for. You are lucky to have such cuties!

Emily said...

hey! i didnt even see you take photos! i shouldve taken one for you as a family!! why didnt you say so! i'm so glad i was there

123 checkoutourfamily said...

oh, how sweet of Sage looking up at her daddy. precious! I still love all that hair. i've decided I'm going to start trying rubber bands b/c Brielle is starting to pull her headband off. She doesn't have much hair so it could be interesting :)

I love Sage's shoes too.