We had pictures taken this year for our Christmas cards (thanks Ginger!) It was really cold the day we were scheduled so it was a quick session, but we still got some great ones. We took turns with the girls so that they could stay warm. Eden kept asking for her coat the whole time (which was only 10 minutes for the family and her pictures) and Sage was smiling really big for her pictures while she was shivering (what a sweet girl!)
I can't believe that we are now a family of four...this time last year I was super sick. Having Sage here is soooooo much better.
Me and my sweetie...almost 9 years and he is still putting up with me...I am super lucky :)

My sweet husband. He is usually really critical of pictures that he is in, but he actually likes this one, as do I :)

Eden has the best smile and I love her red tights!

Poor little Sage's hand is blurry because she was shivering, but she also gave us an amazing smile
1 comment:
wow! sage looks like daniel!!! i was watching spongebob (i know i know) and when the credits rolled i saw the name sage. :) miss you my friend. kiss the girls for me and kick daniels butt at catan for me. oh! and we all need to get iphones now. you can play catan on the iphone!!!!!!! against each other!
Post a Comment