Too creative? Is there such a thing? I will let you be the judge.
We had beans with our dinner tonight. Eden did not want to eat them. She said her fork was an airplane and loaded them on the plane a few at a time.
"All aboard for China!" And then she made the beans get off the plane in "china" while the plane went back to get more. And it gets even better, she started to name the beans. I interrupted and kindly requested that she please eat her beans to which she replied,
"They are my friends. I can't eat my friends."
And then I was done. What do you say to that? I had no reply. In the end I did not make Eden eat her beans (aka "friends"). Score one for Eden. This mommy is still stumped (and laughing of course).
If you have a great reply, I would love to hear it ;)
4 comments:
tell her they need a cozy spot to sleep in her tummy. i loved the work story btw. it had me rolling!!! it was the best laugh i'd had all week.
oh how cute!! i don't think you should make her eat her beans..... Parents don't let kids it friends
Don't you hate it when your kid out smarts you and you are left with NOTHING but laughter.... They don't mention that when you become a parent. I will take Eden and her beans anyday by the way:) if you will trade for a little girl who "hiyas"!!!!
That is awesome!!! love it!
Post a Comment