Saturday we got up early...mostly because Sage is an early bird...but we were also very excited to go blackberry picking! We tried to go early before it got too hot. We picked about two bucketfuls. Eden was a great picker. Sage decided to sneak into the bucket and help herself to some yummy blackberries. All in all we had fun. The best part? Turning the yummy berries into jam, syrup and other delicious things.
We caught Sage red-handed...literally...isn't she the cutest little berry picker?

Eden was tired and sweaty at the end...such a trooper...look at all those giant yummy blackberries!

The delicious jam....
mmmmmmmm
And I have to say that I don't know how I have lived my entire life without having had fresh blackberry pancake syrup....it is simply divine....I may also have to have some on ice cream
1 comment:
okay, the jam and syrup looks yummy! I'm sure pictures don't do it justice.
Post a Comment