Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Sage is 9 months!
I can't believe she is already 9 months (almost 10 months as I write this post). At her 9 month check up she was 28 3/4 inches long and weighed 17 lbs 3.5 oz. That puts her in the 95% for height and the 25% for weight. She is going to be long and skinny. This month we finally figured out the baby food thing....she will eat fruit and fruit and sometimes fruit with oatmeal...but if you try to sneak in a vegetable she knows and it doesn't work. No vegetables for Sage. I also tried to introduce her to a sippy cup. Let me just say that all I have to do is hold up a sippy cup with her formula in it and she screams. She definitely has a strong-willed personality (and I know my mother is laughing as she read this). But you can't stay mad at her long with that cute little smile. And she has discovered how to be silly so she can make us laugh...and she's pretty good at it. Right now she is working on her crawling stance. No movement yet, but I'm sure she will figure it out. Eden is grateful she hasn't learned to move yet, although she doesn't yet know it. All in all, Sage gets cuter everyday. We are very blessed to have her in our family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i dont think she has as much hair as eden did! she's so cute! that little bike is cute too. miss you meggan....
Post a Comment