Friday, May 28, 2010

Sage is 10 months!

I can't believe my baby is almost 1!!!! Sage has figured out how to clap and now she claps for everyone. She has also decided that she loves to eat! She still doesn't love vegetables, but she eats fruit and chicken nuggets and hot dogs and cheese puffs and cereal bars, pretty much whatever I put in front of her. But I have discovered that her favorite is just a cracker...club crackers or ritz crackers. She has a certain "yell" to ask for crackers. I have to make her eat something else first because this girl would eat her weight in crackers. Maybe I need to make my own crackers using vegetable puree? Hmmmm...there's a thought.

She doesn't have any interest in crawling, but likes to stand and of course loves to sit and play with toys. Anything that has a button to push. We have also discovered that she really love the "itsy bitsy spider" and she claps and claps when we sing it.

Again, I can't believe she is almost a year! I guess I need to start thinking about what kind of cake she would like. Maybe I could make one out of crackers....:)






No comments: