Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another Birthday

I know I am a little behind in posting this but I still wanted to capture some memories from my birthday...even though it was in July. But I celebrated my 30th birthday not too long after Sage celebrated her 1st. I have to admit that I was freaking out about turning 30, and I'm not really sure why. I don't feel 30, but I am not really sure what age I feel. Some days I feel that I am not even old enough to have my own children. But what I do feel is happy that I have a sweet husband who spoils me and two sweet little girls that are the best things about being a grown up that I can think of...they even top eating chocolate cake for breakfast (something I looked forward to doing when I became an adult ;) )

Eden wanted to get me a "new car that I could drive around the house" for my birthday. Totally her own idea...so I ended up with a remote control jeep...which totally freaked out Sage, so we don't drive it around the house to much, but at least i have the option ;)


Daniel got me the most beautiful bouquet of orchids and my sweet friend Sarah got me another bouquet of exotic flowers and my friend Erika brought me some yummy treats! Daniel and the girls also took me to Joe's crab shack for some yummy crab legs (my favorite!). It was a pretty good birthday. Sometimes I still hyperventilate when I remember that I am now 30...but there is always a thought that gives me comfort...Daniel is always older...:)


No comments: