I love these two girls. They are sweet, silly, and super fun. They have lots of fun with each other too. Eden is always excited to get Sage up from her nap and she is always quick to make sure we remember Sage when we are doing anything (like we could forget Sage!). I am crocheting a hat for Eden and she picked up some extra yarn and told me that she wanted to crochet one for Sage. So sweet!
Sage always wants to get Eden up in the morning and is very excited to see her. She loves to tease Eden and wants to play with whatever Eden is playing with. Now sometimes, this bothers Eden. And we've had our share of "mom, Sage is bugging my stuff!" But for the most part, these sweet sisters like to be around each other. And I like to be around them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment