
We were driving back from meeting Daniel for lunch and Sage started giggling in the back seat. I wondered out loud why Sage was laughing and Eden pipes up "Probably at your driving."
Gee, thanks. (*and just as a side note - I drive just fine - thank you very much)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandma Peggy and BopBop came to visit us last week and it was the day before they had to leave and BopBop was telling Eden that he had to go. She said, "Well Grandma Peggy is sure going to miss you!" If only Grandma Peggy could have stayed, then I wouldn't have had to close down my old lady sweat shop, but that is a whole different story ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And tonight at dinner she said, "Daddy when I'm as big as you I will be able to wear your clothes, and then I can be a mommy. And then you will be the grandma and the grandpa."
I'm pretty sure Daniel was close to having a heart attack - and all I could think was why would she want to wear Daniel's clothes? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment