Monday, January 17, 2011

Cookie!!!!

Remember when I said that Sage learned how to say "cookie"? Well, it is her favorite word. If there is a cookie in the house, Sage knows about it and more importantly, she wants it. And not only does she want the cookie....she won't eat anything else but the cookie and she wants the cookie...NOW! So what am I saying? Sage has become the cookie monster. Usually sometime during dinner when she has moved all of her food around and not eaten a bite she starts saying, "cookie." Which then turns into, "cookie, cookie, cookie, cookie, cookie. Cookie! Cookie! COOKIE! COOOOOKIIIIIIIE!"

What to do? Who knows. But the other morning Daniel decided to just skip breakfast and Sage got to have a cookie for breakfast. I guess I need to figure out how to add pureed vegetables to the cookies without her knowing...yeah, right.


1 comment:

Bonky's Mom said...

Why not eat cookies for breakfast? Makes perfect sense...