Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Fruit Snacks
Fruit Snacks happen to be Eden's favorite, and I mean FAVORITE food (if you can call it that) of all time. She frequently requests "snacks" and I usually give in. I try to limit it to two packages a day, but some days (like today) the total can get up to four. Her favorite (and mine) are the Welch's Fruit Punch Fruit Snacks. They smell sooooooooo good and taste good too. Eden usually likes to share her food with us, but not fruit snacks. I will ask her for one and she will move her hand toward mine like she is going to give me one and then she quickly pulls it back and shoves the fruit snack in her mouth. So I have learned that if I want fruit snacks I have to get my own package. Every once in a while I will get myself a package of fruit snacks when I get Eden one. She eyes my fruit snacks with a jealous glare as she eats . Once I dropped one of my fruit snacks, and before I could blink, Eden picked it up and shoved it in her mouth, a look of trimuph on her face. I chuckled quietly to myself because I would have done exactly the same thing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mr. Bonk is a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan, too. "Hunkies/Honkies" they are called in our house...his word--no idea where he came up with it. And he does not share them either. They would make quite a pair! : O
Post a Comment