We will be taking a family vacation very soon, can you guess where? I'll give you a hint...read the title. Daniel and I have been very excited and we have been trying to gear Eden up for it. I've been "making" her watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, etc. So last night we told her:
M&D: Only three more sleeps until Disneyworld!
E: Mickey! Alright! Pooh, Tigger! (The "alright" part was especially cute because she raised her hand in the air)
M&D: Yep, and we get to see Nemo! Do you want to see Nemo?
E: Uh-huh and Dory
M&D: And we get to ride on an airplane! (Eden loves airplanes)
E: Yeah! (and begins dancing while Mommy and Daddy crack up)
No matter who has the most fun, it will be great to be together as a family. I will be sure to post pictures and stories when we get back!
1 comment:
How fun! Can we come? : ) Be safe--can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment