Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just an Everyday Update

So after my last post about the evening meltdown, things have been pretty normal for us. But I thought I would just update you on all things Eden.

Right now she is obsessed with my chapstick. I have to hide it frequently. But she still requests it. And just recently she started wandering around the house saying "Chapstick, where are you?" If in fact chapstick could talk, I am sure it would have answered because that was the cutest little request I've ever heard.

Eden's current favorite movie is "Finding Nemo". I think we have watched it at least 30 times. And you know what? The movie is still stinkin' funny. I haven't gotten tired of it, surprising I know, but maybe it is just a testament to the extraordinarily brilliant writers at Pixar. Oh, and for all of you out there that own "Finding Nemo" check out Chapter 12 on the scene selections. This is Eden's favorite scene. She can frequently be heard saying "ha he hoo hoo" and "shark-bait"...watch the scene and you will understand.

And as I am typing this she has a box of un-sharpened pencils which she likes to hold and count. Except for now she is poking me in the rear with one and saying "bum, bum" and "rarrrr". Yes, that is my bum but please don't poke it with a pencil or any other object. And please don't hit the cats with the pencils and don't run with the pencils....guess I better go ;)

No comments: