Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Old MacDonald had a Hmmm?!?

We were waiting in the car for Daddy and I asked Eden if she would like to sing a song.

Which song do you want to sing?

EIEIO

Ok..."Old MacDonald had a farm...and on his farm he had a ...?"

Piggie!

"Piggie...EIEIO...oink oink here...(you know how it goes)...and on his farm he had a...?"

Chicken!

"Chicken...EIEIO...boc boc here....and on his farm he had a...?"

Hmmmm (as she taps her cute dimple with her index finger, apparently she has to think about it and it's the cutest thing in the ENTIRE WORLD....I am totally gushing inside!)

How about a cow?

Cow!

"Cow.. EIEIO...moo moo here...and on his farm he had a ?"

Hmmmmm (and taps her cheek to think about it and then taps mine and says Hmmmm again)

Let me just tell you that if I wasn't completely enthralled with the girl already, that totally sealed the deal. She is by far the cutest girl and she totally had my heart. We can sing EIEIO anytime!

No comments: